Treatments: How To Use Bio-Clean
In Nature all animal and vegetable matter, from insects to mighty oaks, is broken down and recycled into plant food by enzymes and bacteria. BIO-CLEAN uses this same principle to biodegrade animal and vegetable waste in pipes.
Like all living things, bacteria must eat to survive. Fortunately certain types of bacteria will use for food the grease, hair, soap film and all the organic waste that tend to clog peoples drains.
Enzymes act like short order cooks. They prepare food for bacteria by breaking large molecules down into a size the bacteria can "swallow." Each enzyme works on one specific type of molecule. For example, the protease enzyme only works on protein. Lipase works only on fats.
The bacteria in BIO-CLEAN are dormant while in the jar. When mixed with water they come to life in about 30 minutes. In the meantime the enzymes are breaking down the waste. They are very fast. In fact, they work on contact. When the bacteria revive they are hungry. Each one eats its weight of waste every minute - and they never sleep! As a result of eating and growing they start to multiply through cell division. Their number will double every 30 minutes under favorable conditions.
BIO-CLEAN should be mixed with warm (not hot) water and applied when no water will be drained for six to eight hours. This allows some of the bacteria time to embed themselves into the waste so they won't be washed out when water is drained again. Complete instructions are inside each container.
Periodic maintenance treatments prevent new organic waste build-up, so no more slow drains or clogs!
What is Bio-Clean ?
BIO-CLEAN is... a blend of bacteria and enzymes. The bacteria are natural, not genetically-engineered. The enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market.
Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue nor inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment. BIO-CLEAN changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
• Residential and commercial applications
• All drain and sewer pipes, including: Kitchen Sinks, Lavatories Bath tubs, Showers, Floor drains, Laundry drains, Septic tanks and drain fields, Garbage disposal odors, Grease traps, Sewage ejector sumps, Outdoor outhouses and cesspools, R.V. & boat holding tanks, Lift Stations, Cat Litter Boxes
• 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container
• 2lb. container treats 1,000 gallon septic tank
• Eliminates the need to clean grease traps and cable drains
• Eliminates the need to buy dangerous chemicals
• Eliminates the need to buy deodorant blocks (urinals.)
• Eliminates costly compensation to employees that have been injured by using dangerous chemicals.